About The Sculpture Gallery

The Sculpture Gallery is located within the grounds of Woburn Abbey and was constructed by Henry Holland during 1789 and 1790 for the fifth Duke of Bedford. Surrounded by the 3,000 acre deer park and overlooking the Camellia Lake and private rose garden, The Sculpture Gallery, originally constructed as an orangery, is one of the most majestic and elegant venues imaginable for weddings, corporate events and private parties, with capacity for 250 guests and exclusivity guaranteed.

Just one hour from London, Birmingham, Oxford and Cambridge in rural Bedfordshire, The Woburn Estate is close to main transport links; Milton Keynes Central and Flitwick train stations are ten minutes away and Junction 12 of the M1 is five minutes away.