Corporate at The Sculpture Gallery
A unique historic venue which your delegates will remember.
Located in the grounds of Woburn Abbey, The Sculpture Gallery offers a truly historic and impressive setting for product launches, gala dinners, award ceremonies, conferences, exhibitions and meetings.
Reasons to host your next meeting at The Sculpture Gallery
- Close motorway links (5 minutes from M1 junction 13) / 30 minutes drive from London Luton Airport
- 60 minutes from London, Oxford, Cambridge and Birmingham
- Renowned for our customer service with a reputation for excellence
- The Woburn Estate offers a unique space for team building activities, with its 3,000 acre deer park
- Two complimentary adjoining wood panelled break out spaces; The Long Harness Room and Lantern Room for your use when hiring The Sculpture Gallery.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Competitive delegate rates available
View The Sculpture Gallery floor plan.
View The Sculpture Gallery capacity plan
Adjacent to The Sculpture Gallery is the period Antique Quarter, this two storey building houses 40 individual rooms and is perfect for exhibition stands, pop up shops and filming.
Our dedicated team have many years’ experience in creating bespoke corporate events and would be delighted to assist with additional audio visual, lighting, staging or entertainment needs.
For delegates needing overnight accommodation, The Woburn Hotel part of The Woburn Estate is located in the village of Woburn, less than two miles from The Sculpture Gallery. The hotel offers 48 bedrooms and seven cottage suites and is home to the two AA Rosette restaurant Olivier’s.
Discover today why The Sculpture Gallery is a favourite with so many respected companies and celebrities when exclusivity along with excellent professional service is required and guaranteed.